Professional Practice Issues and Questions

<< First  < Prev   ...   3   4   5   6   7   Next >  Last >> 
  • 27 Mar 2015 12:54 PM
    Reply # 3271764 on 225322
    Hello community,
    I am looking to join an on-going peer supervision group in the Philadelphia area.
    If you have information about an established group, please contact me.

Alternately, if you too are interested in joining a group, please contact me.
    If I gather enough interest, I will happily organize a new group.

Best Regards,
    Kim Kaplan, MS, R-DMT, R-YT
    kimbkaplan@gmail.com
  • 29 Mar 2015 10:26 AM
    Reply # 3273274 on 225322

Hi all, I am trying to find out which states have licenses for DMT or CAT's. (It is for a book chapter I am writing.. so I want to make sure what I say is accurate. I know NY DMTs can be licensed as CATs.. what about other states... and are all the licenses for all CATs?? Are there any with DMT licenses? or even something else? thanks 

• 30 Mar 2015 3:29 PM
    Reply # 3274856 on 225322

I am writing for Dilshad Patel, who is currently in India.  She has finished her graduate studies and is doing alternate route work.  She will be in Houston, TX in July and August and is desperately searching for a supervisor who could allow her to complete fieldwork hours.  If anyone can help Dilshad, contact her directly at dilshadpatel@gmail.com.

• 07 Apr 2015 12:11 PM
    Reply # 3285299 on 225322

2015 Webinar Series

for professionals

The Renfrew Center Foundation is pleased to offer a FREE online training seminar for professionals

May 13 • 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST

The Power of Creativity in the Treatment of Eating Disorders: A Conversation

Presented by: Susan Kleinman, MA, BC-DMT, NCC, CEDS

The Renfrew Center of Florida &

Rebecca Berman, LCSW-C, CEDS, MLSP

The  Renfrew Center of Bethesda

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER,

PLEASE VISIT WWW.RENFREWCENTER.COM.

• 09 Apr 2015 3:58 AM
    Reply # 3288457 on 225322

Hello everyone,

I would like to get some information about working with patients with eating disorder. I’ve been working as a dance/movement therapist at a psychiatric hospital in a rural area of Japan. The hospital has treated mainly schizophrenic patients over a half century, but recently we’ve begun to see different types of patients such as personality disorder and eating disorder. Since our day treatment facility expanded last year, we’ve tried to provide therapeutic services specifically focusing on them. We are especially interested in group approaches to patients with eating disorder. Any knowledge and experience will be really appreciated. Please contact me to the following e-mail address.

Kyoko Jingu, MS. BC-DMT   kyokojingu@gmail.com

• 10 Apr 2015 8:02 AM
    Reply # 3291278 on 225322

Re:  I would like to get some information about working with patients with eating disorder.  Since our day treatment facility expanded last year, we’ve tried to provide therapeutic services specifically focusing on them. We are especially interested in group approaches to patients with eating disorder. Any knowledge and experience will be really appreciated. Please contact me to the following e-mail address.

Kyoko Jingu, MS. BC-DMT   kyokojingu@gmail.com

I would be happy to assist you but first suggest you thoroughly peruse the ADTA website for already available information through the ADTA blog & ADTA Talks.

Then feel free to contact me with questions at skdmt2@bellsouth.net

Also, if you are planning on attending the ADTA conference this coming October, I will be providing an all day seminar on this subject

I will look forward to hearing from you

Susan

• 26 Apr 2015 12:24 PM
    Reply # 3317023 on 225322

I need advice on liability insurance in PA. I am currently a LPC and R-DMT (applied for BC-DMT). I am applying for credentialing with insurance companies for one of my jobs and I need to have liability insurance. One liability company informed me that I will need a LPC policy and a DMT policy (tripling the price), the other two companies have not responded yet. Is is really necessary to have two policies? Any insight is appreciated! 

<< First  < Prev   ...   3   4   5   6   7   Next >  Last >> 

EMAIL US   |   ADDRESS: 10632 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 108, Columbia, MD 21044

PHONE: 410.997.4040   FAX: 410.997.4048   |  Copyright ADTA 2009-2015 © All Rights Reserved

website by chrishillmedia.com