For All Grant Applications
- Travel expenses and/or tuition for an individual’s education.
- Operating expenses for a clinical or educational program.
- Salary of principal investigator.
- Proposals must accurately reflect the ability and capacity of applicant to deliver and complete the project within the specified time and allocated funding.
- Proposal budget must be detailed, accurate and appropriate.
- Educational proposals must demonstrate evidence of community financial or in-kind support.
Applicants should include name, address, phone, e-mail and send proposal by email followed by five (5) hard copies. Do not send to ADTA office. You may want a tracking number but do not require a specific signature.
Hard Copies to:
Jane Wilson Cathcart, BC-DMT
Marian Chace Foundation
80 East 11th Street
New York, NY 10003
Deadlines for Submissions: February 15 of each year.
If your application is accepted:
If an applicant is selected as grant recipient, a signed agreement is required for completion of project within proposed timeframe or negotiated extension. The following guidelines will apply:
- A quarterly progress report and budget update will be submitted to the Trustees.
- An article will be submitted to the American Journal of Dance Therapy within six months of completion of the project (unless film/video).
- All grants require that the Marian Chace Foundation be acknowledged in any printed materials, descriptions and presentations of the project.